Diamonds at Sea – Pattern re-release

One of the first patterns I launched was Diamonds at Sea. They were fun, but a bit ambitious for one of my first sock patterns. I wasn’t able to actually figure out how to do sizes other than medium, which is what I wore. This week I sat down and pulled everything together and gave that pattern a total overhaul. I have changed design programs since I launched this pattern, and now use Word for all the actually pattern stuff, other than charts. That meant I could actually change all the font details and things to be more in line with industry standards. I also changed the pictures, and over all just made the look of the pattern more appealing. Then I jumped in to the sizing changes.

You can now purchase this pattern for all the main sizes! I have added the small (7.5″) and large (9.5″) sizes to the pattern, and modified the chart to accommodate the change in sizes.

IMG_1181  IMG_1185

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s