I have no finished all the fixes for the Diamonds at Sea Socks. They have been fully tested and Tech Edited and have that new pattern smell. 😀 Everything has been tidied up to make it much more readable, and I also did the charts all over again to make them all uniform and neat. I re-knit these socks myself as well, to get a nice proper picture of them. The first run of these socks were made using a gorgeous yarn, but it was too dark to have the design show up as I would have liked. The brighter details in this yarn worked much better. I used Knit Picks Hawthorne Multi in the Abernathy colorway.
I hope you love them!